Support Your Local Hockey Team
My 2 brothers and a bunch of my cousins will be participating in a roller-hockey tournament in December. They’ve asked me to be one of the sponsors and for that I feel honored. It’s the least I can do since I don’t play hockey … I can’t even skate for that matter. Anyway, as a sponsor, I will contribute some cash towards the team fund and, in exchange, I will get the team’s respect. YEAH RIGHT!
I have sponsored some people before for local fundraisers and school functions, but never a sports team. You see, I’m not only sponsoring a sports team … I’m also sponsoring my family. And since I don’t skate and don’t like hockey for that matter, this is the least I can do to be a part of this campaign.
GO SABOTAGE!
The team needs a "catchy" slogan, here are some ideas:
"You just got MALABUYOED"!
"Serving body blows for over 20 years."
"We take pride in our body checks".
"Where explosions are the norm".
"We don’t shoot. We don’t score. We just hit"!
I have sponsored some people before for local fundraisers and school functions, but never a sports team. You see, I’m not only sponsoring a sports team … I’m also sponsoring my family. And since I don’t skate and don’t like hockey for that matter, this is the least I can do to be a part of this campaign.
GO SABOTAGE!
The team needs a "catchy" slogan, here are some ideas:
"You just got MALABUYOED"!
"Serving body blows for over 20 years."
"We take pride in our body checks".
"Where explosions are the norm".
"We don’t shoot. We don’t score. We just hit"!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home