NFL Week6 Results
Not this week, girl. Once again there’s a 3-way tie in first place thanks to the Vikings’ awesome offense and the play of, former Niner, Jeff Garcia. I believe that sooner or later, someone will just pull away with this race … and that person is I. Watch me dominate! (flexing muscles)
One more thing, Chesney has surpassed Tim in the standings – we call that "getting schooled".
"We’re not gonna take it anymoooore"!
- Twisted Sister
Standings:
Lisa 6 – 7
Lem 6 – 7
Mac 6 – 7
Dave 5 - 8
Chesney 3 – 2
Tim 2 – 11
Daniel 0 – 2
Games of the Week:
Atlanta Falcons @ Kansas City Chiefs
Detroit Lions @ New York Giants
My picks:
Never bet against Vick and the Falcons. Birds win.
New York, New Yoooork!
One more thing, Chesney has surpassed Tim in the standings – we call that "getting schooled".
"We’re not gonna take it anymoooore"!
- Twisted Sister
Standings:
Lisa 6 – 7
Lem 6 – 7
Mac 6 – 7
Dave 5 - 8
Chesney 3 – 2
Tim 2 – 11
Daniel 0 – 2
Games of the Week:
Atlanta Falcons @ Kansas City Chiefs
Detroit Lions @ New York Giants
My picks:
Never bet against Vick and the Falcons. Birds win.
New York, New Yoooork!
4 Comments:
awesome--the one time I go with Lisa is the one time she loses...i have jinxed her for the rest of the season...
Falcons will win their game for sure...I'll go with the Giants too, since they're at home.
thanks a lot TIM!!! my streak is ruined!!!
i guess this week i will go with the falcons and the lions. never bet against detroit!!!
Lisa
I'm with Kuya on this one: Falcs and Yorks.
Falcons, Lions
Mac
Post a Comment
<< Home