Mo' Music Fo' Me
Lately, I have been spending some money on CD’s; Best Buy is making a fortune from my paychecks. Anyway, I realized that I was way behind on my music collection when I noticed that the last album I bought was Afterglow, which came out last December. So, I’m trying to catch up on some new releases and some old albums that I have always wanted to get. Here are a few good ones:
Keane Hopes and Fears: One of the best albums to be released this year. They’re sorta like Coldplay’s little brother.
Queen Greatest Hits (3 Disc Set): Classic rock at its finest.
Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits: They should have made this into a 2-cd set. Some great songs are missing from this collection.
ESPN’s Stadium Anthems: For the passionate sports fan.
Clash The Essential Clash: Old school punk rock. May Joe Strummer rest in peace.
Beastie Boys To The 5 Boroughs: The boys got political all of a sudden. Nice piece of work.
Spiderman 2 Soundtrack: Good collection of bands and a good variety of rock music
Butterfly Boucher Flutterby: I saw her live in concert a few months ago. She’s absolutely amazing!
If any of you guys have any recommendations, let me know. I’m always looking for new music. And no, I won’t buy the new Hillary Duff CD. Peace out!
Keane Hopes and Fears: One of the best albums to be released this year. They’re sorta like Coldplay’s little brother.
Queen Greatest Hits (3 Disc Set): Classic rock at its finest.
Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits: They should have made this into a 2-cd set. Some great songs are missing from this collection.
ESPN’s Stadium Anthems: For the passionate sports fan.
Clash The Essential Clash: Old school punk rock. May Joe Strummer rest in peace.
Beastie Boys To The 5 Boroughs: The boys got political all of a sudden. Nice piece of work.
Spiderman 2 Soundtrack: Good collection of bands and a good variety of rock music
Butterfly Boucher Flutterby: I saw her live in concert a few months ago. She’s absolutely amazing!
If any of you guys have any recommendations, let me know. I’m always looking for new music. And no, I won’t buy the new Hillary Duff CD. Peace out!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home