Bush vs. The Robot
Much has been said about the recent election polls; as of yesterday, Kerry has closed the gap between him and George Bush. First of all, I don’t believe in polls. Also, I don’t believe that the debate had anything to do with the decision of the people. I believe that 75% of Americans have already decided who they’re gonna vote for even before the debate. The media is once again just trying to play games with the public with these numbers. The debates were very informative but it only reiterated what we already know. The public already knows the difference between the 2 candidates. Bush may have stumbled and looked confused and vulnerable during the process, but that’s why he’s a likeable. He’s an ordinary guy – just like you and me. He might even be the type of person I could be friends with. But, would I trust him with my money or my kids? Eh, I don’t think so. And what’s up with the "hard work" and "working hard" remarks? Is that all he can come up with? Meanwhile, John Kerry looked and sounded too much like a politician during the debate. Listen John, if you want to win the hearts of the people, you may want to show them that you are a human being rather than a robotic figure. Yes, we love hearing your detailed plans for Iraq and bringing the international community together, but can you do it with some emotion? We know you’re a bright man, but bright men don’t always win elections – sometimes charisma counts. Take it from our ol' friend George.
Who’s ready for round 2?
Who’s ready for round 2?
4 Comments:
Can we please just have an election with no polling for once?
I agree that most Americans have made up their mind one way or another. They are still going to vote for the guy who they agree with, even if they think the other guy won the debate.
The debates are good for those who are just now starting to pay attention and get informed about what each candidate believes though.
Hey Tim. We should start our own show.
"Malabuyo & Malabuyo"
Just like, "Hannity & Colmes".
That'd be cool. We can tear into each other and rip each other to shreds every episode.
...I'd almost always win, naturally.
Almost ...
Post a Comment
<< Home