Tuesday, September 28, 2004

NFL Week3 Results

Looks like we have a new leader and a three-way tie in second place. Kudos goes out to our only female participant who’s kicking Tim’s booty - no surprise there. And, what happened to Daniel? He played one week and then disappeared the next. I guess he couldn’t handle the pressure – just like the 0-3 Niners. And what happened to the Redskins? Are the Cowboys really that good? Anyway, for those of you who need points to catch up, I’ll add an "extra point" question for this week. And for those of you who aren’t playing, we know you’re intimidated by our gridiron skills, but suck it up and join the insanity!

"Will you protect this house?"
- Under Armor commercial

Lem 4 – 2
Mac 3 – 3
Lisa 3 – 3
Dave 3 – 3
Tim 2 – 4
Daniel 0 - 2

Games of the Week:
NFC - Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers
AFC – Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans

Extra Point Question:
Will the 49ers win their first game of season this Sunday?
St. Louis Rams @ San Francisco 49ers

My picks:
Cats win big against the birds. Panthers win!
Texans give Raiders a wake up call. Texans all the way!

Extra point:
Yes. Niners bounce back from their butt-kicking against Seattle. St. Louis is going down!

6 Comments:

Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

Panthers and Raiders. Houston Texans? Please, what the freak kind of name is that? Lame.

I predict that yes the Niners will come out of their losing streak this Sunday. They have to win once, and losing three times in a row is just enough to get any lame team back on their feet.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going with david on this one. panthers and texans baby!!!! (what do i know, i don't even like football)

Bonus question: no the 49ers won't win this weekend
(i'm just going with past experience)

Lisa

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panthers, Raiders & Rams

Mac

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panthers
Raiders

I don't think the 49er's have a chance

Chesney

10:03 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Panthers
Raiders--they're on a roll
49ers--I still have faith. Besides..."All the Way With Rattay!"

11:57 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

dude...next time I'll just vote whatever Lisa votes for.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home