NFL Week2 Results
After a crazy Week2 in the NFL, we now have a tie in first place. Kudos to Lem and Mac - they sure know their football (eventhough they're hockey fans). Some of the other participants didn't have much luck this past weekend (Daniel & Tim). And some, like me, have resurrected from last week's debacle. Oh, the madness!
"You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts"!
-George Costanza
Mac 3 - 1
Lem 3 - 1
Lisa 2 - 2
Dave 2 - 2
Tim 1 - 3
Daniel 0 - 2
Games of the Week:
Tampa Bay Bucs @ Oakland Raiders
Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins
My pick:
Chuckie's not welcome in Raider Nation. Raiders win!
How 'bout them Redskins!
"You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts"!
-George Costanza
Mac 3 - 1
Lem 3 - 1
Lisa 2 - 2
Dave 2 - 2
Tim 1 - 3
Daniel 0 - 2
Games of the Week:
Tampa Bay Bucs @ Oakland Raiders
Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins
My pick:
Chuckie's not welcome in Raider Nation. Raiders win!
How 'bout them Redskins!
4 Comments:
Heck ya! Mac and I rule. I rule more, though.
I'm with you on this one, Dave. Raiders and Redskins. I hate those freakin' Cowboys.
same here. Raiders and Redskins. The Redskins have a nice uniform.
'Skins and Bucs
Mac
hey i'm doing pretty good!!!! for this week i think i'll take the cowboys and the bucs!!
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home