NFL Week1 Results
Looks like Mac's crystal ball worked this past weekend. Either that, or he just got very lucky. Unfortunately for me and Tim, the 49ers couldn't convert on a 2-point conversion and the Chiefs continued to be dismal on defense. Not a good start for me as I'm staring at a 0 - 2 hole. Let's hope things change for me this week. To those of you who didn't play last week, we forgive you ... join us this week ... pick the winners ... The overall winner will be treated to lunch by me. Free food - can't beat that! And if I win, I get glory and honor. Boo Yaa!
Standings
Mac 2 - 0
Lisa 1 - 1
Lem 1 - 1
Tim 0 - 2
Dave 0 - 2
Games of the Week:
NFC - Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles
AFC - Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans
My Pick:
T.O. and the Eagles
Manning and the Colts
Standings
Mac 2 - 0
Lisa 1 - 1
Lem 1 - 1
Tim 0 - 2
Dave 0 - 2
Games of the Week:
NFC - Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles
AFC - Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans
My Pick:
T.O. and the Eagles
Manning and the Colts
7 Comments:
Dude...good thing we're not betting money...
I'll say colts and vikings this week
i got titans and eagles...just cause i like the names!!!
Lisa
Colts and Eagles. Does the winner get to choose where to get lunch?
I win.
Yes, the restaurant is your choice. Although, I won't be driving to SoCal just for lunch.
Eagles and Titans, my man
Mac
vikings and titans for me...mac's going down...daniel's here!
Post a Comment
<< Home