Thursday, September 09, 2004

NFL Games of the Week

Hey kids! The NFL opens this weekend. To make things interesting, I'm starting a "predict the winner" game that we can all play and enjoy. I will post 2 games every week and we'll all try to predict the winners. Every week I'll tally up the points and we'll eventually have an overall winner at the end of the season. The overall winner will get a special prize (any suggestions?). Even if you're not a football fan, play anyway. Let's start the madness!

Games of the week:
NFC - Atlanta Falcons @ SF 49ers
AFC - Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos

My pick:
San Francisco 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be contrary, Falcons and Broncos

Mac

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate football but i'll play anyway...
i pick 49ers and Broncos

Lisa

7:30 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

49ers and Chiefs. 49ers suck.

7:38 PM  
Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

The Falcons and Chiefs combination hasn't been taken yet; I'll go with that one.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home