Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Daniel & Lisa

Congratulations to you both!

Since all weddings have "corny" love songs that couples dance to, let's give them suggestions (they have 2 years to decide).
Here's mine:
"Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx - probably the all-time cheesiest wedding song sung by a Canadian artist with a mullet.
All Songs by the Backstreet Boys, N'SYNC, 98 Degrees - Need I say more?
"How Deep Is Your Love" by the Bee Gees - Yes, we all love this song but do people have to play it at every wedding?
"Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden - Truly, sadly, awful-ly!
"Endless Love" by Lionel Richie and that other person - Too mooshy, too dramatic.

Mac's List:
"Never Say Goodbye" by Bon Jovi
"Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns and Roses
"Open Arms" by Journey
"I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner
"I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon
"You Make My Dreams Come True" by Hall & Oates
Anything by Air Supply
Anything by Bread
That Peter Cetera stuff from the "Karate Kid" soundtrack

Lem's:
"From this Moment On" by Shania Twain

Daniel's (Future Groom):
"2 Become 1" by The Spice Girls

Other:
"Still the One" by Shania Twain

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon Dave, we can do better!

"Never Say Goodbye" -- Bon Jovi

"Sweet Child O Mine" -- Guns and Roses

"Open Arms" -- Journey

"I Want to Know What Love Is" -- Foreigner

"I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" -- REO Speedwagon

"You Make My Dreams Come True" -- Hall & Oates

Anything by Air Supply

Anything by Bread

That Peter Cetera stuff from the "Karate Kid" soundtrack

Now THAT is a set list!

Mac

3:19 PM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

Good stuff Mac! Keep 'em coming. The "Karate Kid" song should definitely be on the TOP TEN.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are good!!!

I definitely see some good ones there!!!

Thanks for your help!

Lisa

4:26 PM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

By the way, I love BREAD.

7:25 PM  
Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

This is cool. Add in "From this Moment On" by Shania Twain because it's just way too overplayed in weddings. That's my little bit. Mac's list with the Air Supply and Bread rules.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's really funny, I sang "From This Moment On" at my cousin's wedding. We will NOT have a repeat performance!!! That one is definitely out! Sorry Lem!

Lisa

2:24 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

wait guys...I still listen to all those songs...

lisa, I have both the air supply and bread greatest hits cds if you want to borrow them.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm i'm gonna have to think about that one Tim...

Lisa

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know...2 become 1 by the Spice Girls...that's what it's all about..."cause tonight---is the night---when two become one."

daniel

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what Lisa should sing? "Still the One" by Shania Twain.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home