Tidbits
P.H. Dental - My visit lasted about 40 minutes. They cleaned, scraped, and poked. Uneventful. They insisted that I continue to floss. Seriously though, how many people actually floss everyday? Anyway, I have go back for more dental work. Apparently I have 1 cavity and 3 other minor problems that need attention. Yikes! Topics of conversation during the cleaning procedure: summer vacation and Lake Tahoe.
Sandy Berger - What were you thinking?
Who's more annoying - Ashlee Simpson or Lisa Simpson
Useless Fact About Me: Bill O'Reilly makes me angry ... especially when he's right.
Sandy Berger - What were you thinking?
Who's more annoying - Ashlee Simpson or Lisa Simpson
Useless Fact About Me: Bill O'Reilly makes me angry ... especially when he's right.
2 Comments:
I love listening to Bill O'Reilly! (I listen to him on the commute to work) He's awesome. Whar are you talking about "when"? He's always right!
He can be off-the-wall sometimes, as does the Fox News Network. But, his show is pretty entertaining. I prefer AirAmerica Radio.
Post a Comment
<< Home