Thieves
I didn't bother watching the news before I got to work this morning. It might make me more upset about the recent events that are happening in the world. I did glance at my company's online news site and on the front page is a picture of Kenneth Lay in handcuffs. I'm glad to hear that Lay finally got indicted for the ENRON scandal. It's about time. In this country, petty thieves get prison time but big corporate millionaires get a slap on the wrist when they steal millions and millions of dollars. Tell me, does that make any sense? I guess shoplifters are more of a threat to us than the men who run big corporations. Let's see, let's put someone in prison for stealing Hostess cupcakes at a local liquor store, but for the guy who just stole millions of dollars from his company and his employees and then lied to the public ... well, probation should be good enough to teach him a lesson. That's America for ya.
Useless Fact About Me: I'm an Independent but I'm voting for Kerry. George has done so much damage in the country and it's time for him to go back to his ranch in Texas. Sorry Mr. Bush.
Useless Fact About Me: I'm an Independent but I'm voting for Kerry. George has done so much damage in the country and it's time for him to go back to his ranch in Texas. Sorry Mr. Bush.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home